Meet and assist at International Athens Airport and transfer to your hotel. Accommodation in Athens. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at hotel
Half Day city tour with Acropolis Organized
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel and start the half-day tour to Athens. This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Presidential residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Parthenon and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the New Acropolis Museum. Free evening. Overnight at your hotel.
Today after breakfast, you will check out from your hotel in Athens and transferred to Piraeus port for your ferry embarkation to Mykonos Island. Mykonos sits amidst the Aegean Sea like a unique Jewell handcrafted by time, the Greek sun and an anonymous local craftsman. All that can be said or written about Mykonos would be just too little. For centuries Mykonos existed under the shade of the religious centre of Delos and it had to wait until the 20th century to reach its international status and win a place on the world tourist map. Mykonos, famously called ';the island of the winds'; due to the constant wind that blows, is the most popular and cosmopolitan island of the Cyclades and considered as one the most famous islands of the world. The sunlight of Mykonos from its first sunshine of dawn all the way to its last of the sunset is astonishing and supplements an atmosphere of images that seem to have sprung out of a painting. Arrival in Mykonos and transferred at your hotel. Rest of the day is free in order to explore the island. Overnight at your hotel.
Today, after breakfast the day will be free in order explore the island. Among the cobbled streets, next to the churches, behind the freshly painted shutters, through the delivery of island living, the heavenly beaches and the liveliness of the night, Mykonos still keeps its secrets: The happiest different moments for everyone, here, on the most famous island in the world, each one of us makes each moment UNIQUE. Mykonos retains full beauty through the passage of time, and is and always will be a perfect host to visitors, offering unlimited vacation and great expectations.Overnight at your hotel.
Today, after breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred at Mykonos port for your ferry embarkation to Santorini Island. A thousand sunsets, a thousand memories, a thousand heartbeats, colours of blue red & gold streaking the sky ... this is Santorini island ... Poets have written about it, artists attempt to capture its beauty. Nothing can quite describe ... the unsurpassed magic of Santorini. This tiny Greek island in the Aegean sea, rich in history & steeped in myth, is situated on the southern east tip of the Cyclades Cluster. Once famous for its seafaring captains & thriving trade from Russia towards England, France & Italy, & even further back in time the biblical volcanic catastrophe of 1500 BC, today Santorini is one of the most popular holiday destinations worldwide. Arrival in Santorini and transferred at your hotel. Rest of the day is yours to spend in order to explore the island and admire the breathtaking view. Overnight at your hotel.
Today, after breakfast you will be picked up for a cruise at the caldera and its hot springs. During this tour, you will have the unique chance to visit the active volcano of Santorini, walk on dried lava up to its peak, feel the heat underneath your feet and see the steam of sulphuric gases emerging from the earth bowels. Next, you will sail to the thermal springs where you can dive or step down into the blue waters in order to swim towards the springs (35-36 C). Last you will visit the traditional sister island of Santorini, Thirassia, where you can either swim, go up to the village or simply relax and have something to eat. Return at your hotel. Overnight at your hotel.
Today, after breakfast you will be transferred at Santorini airport for your departure flight via Athens.
3 Star Category hotel name:
Athens: Stanley hotel
Mykonos: Olia hotel
Santorini: Costa Marina Hotel
End of services
- 2 night’s accommodation in Athens hotel on BB basis. Package rates are based in STANDARD ROOM TYPE
- Half-day City tour of Athens with new Acropolis Museum (organized), with English speaking guide + entrance fees and the transportation from/to hotel.
- Private round trip transfers in Athens from airport-hotel-port-with private air conditioned taxi
- 2 night’s accommodation in Mykonos on BB basis. The package rates are based in STANDARD ROOM TYPE
- Round trip transfers in Mykonos from port –hotel and v.v. on seat in coach basis
- 2 night’s accommodation in Santorini hotel on BB basis. The package rates are based in STANDARD ROOM TYPE
- Half-Day volcano tour and hot springs (organized) with transportation from/to hotel. (Food-drinks and 2€ entrance fee to the Volcano are not included)
- Round trip transfers in Santorini from port –hotel-airport on seat in coach basis
- Economy Class Normal Ferry ticket (Blue Star) from Athens to Mykonos
- Economy class high speed ferry (Flying Cat/Sea Jet) from Mykonos to Santorini
- Assistance upon arrival in Athens airport.
- All local taxes applicable
Package does not include
- Tips or personal expenses
- Drinks of any kind
- International airfare tickets
- Porterage at hotels or airport
- Tours not mentioned at the above services
- Extra charges for night transfers supplement. 22:00-06:30 hrs per person per way 10 Euros
* The given rates can change & are subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
* ROE will be applicable as per the last date of payment .
* GST on Tour Package - 3.50% & Hotel Booking - 1.40 % .
* Standard check-inn - 1400 Hrs / Standard check-out - 1200 Hrs