Day 01: GUWAHATI –SHILLONG
- Arrival LGB airport and directly proceed for Shillong. On the way stop at Umaimlake and enjoy the beauty also known as Barapani Lake. Evening go for walk along Wards Lake. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 02: SHILLONG –CHERRAPUNJEE
- Morning after breakfast, proceed for Cherrapunjee.
- On the way, stopover at Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak, most popular tourist destinations in Shillong.
- Enroute visit Noh Kalika Falls, Ramkrishna Mission, Mausmai Cave made of limestone. Overnight stay at Cherrapunjee.
Day 03: CHERRAPUNJEE-MAWLYNNONG - DAWKI- SHILLONG
After breakfast proceed for mawlynnong village, a small village in Meghalaya famous for its cleanliness. It is perhaps the cleanest village in Asia.
Also visit the living root bridge.
From there gp for the small town of Dawki, located in the Indo Bangladesh border.
The beautiful river of Dawki is breadth taking. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 04: SHILLONG –GUWAHATI
Morning visit the Don Bosco Museum, Lady hydri Park and proceed for Guwahati.
Check-in at Guwahati. Evening go for river cruise at Brahmaputra river (5 pm for 1 hour). Overnight at Guwahati.
Day 05: GUWAHATI
- Morning visit Kamakhya Temple and later proceed for airport.