Day 01: GUWAHATI –KAZIRANGA
- Guwahati arrival and directly proceed to Kaziranga National Park.
- Evening free for leisure.
- Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 02: KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
- Early morning Elephant safari in the Jungle.
- After breakfast, visit the Tea and coffee Garden, Ganesh Temple and Karbi Anglong River.
- After lunch, Jeep Safari in the Jungle.
- Overnight stay
Day 03: KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK –SHILLONG
- After breakfast, departs for Shillong “the Scotland of the East”.
- On the way to Shillong you can see the beautiful Umium Lake.
- Arrive and check in at hotel. In the evening.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: SHILLONG –CHERRAPUNJEE –SHILLONG
- After breakfast, proceed to Cherrapunji, the wettest place in the world. There are lots of spectacular view points on the way to Cherrapunji. The Cherrapunji is a land of wonderful waterfalls and beautiful valleys.
- Elephant falls: The Elephant Falls located just outside the Shillong city at a distance of approx 10 kms provides a unique sight wherein the water column carves out its way and surrenders to gravity at two successive locations.
- Shillong Peak: The Shillong peak stands at a whopping 2000mtr above sea level. The peak dedicated to the city is also the highest point in the state.
- Some of the Main Attractions are the--
- Ramakrishna Mission Museum, First Presbyterian Church, Mawsmai Fall, Nohkalikai Falls, and Eco Park etc.
- Mawsmai caves near Cherrapunji is an experience in itself, the limestone caves are well lit up. But if you want to thrill yourself more, climb up to the caves hitch are not lit up, they are guaranteed to spook you as one has to crawl their way in.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Shillong.
Day 05: CHERRAPUNJEE –MAWLYNNONG –SHILLONG
- After breakfast visit Mawlynnong, the cleanest village in Asia. It is situated 90 Km. From Shillong and besides the picturesque village, offers many interesting sights such as the living Root Bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock. It is along the Indo-Bangladesh border. This cute and colorful little village is known for its cleanliness.
- Overnight stay at hotel
Day 06: SHILLONG –GUWAHATI
- Cethadrel Church: The Cathedral Church of Mary Help of Christians is the principal place of worship of the over 3, 00,000 strong Catholics of the Shillong Archdiocese.
- Lady Hydri Park: Lady Hydari Park, owes its existence to the erstwhile nature loving first lady of the state, Lady Hydari the wife of Governor of Assam (It used to be a big state).
- Ward’s Lake where you can enjoy boating,
- Don Bosco museum.
- Golf Ground.
- After lunch, directly proceed to Guwahati.
- Evening cruise ride.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 07: GUWAHATI
- Early morning proceed to Kamakhya temple.
- After Breakfast, you can visit Umananda temple, Nabagraha Temple, Tirupati temple, Basista ashram and Sankardev Kalakshetra.
Day 08: GUWAHATI-HOME
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and directly proceed to Airport/ Railway station for onward journey