1. Booking Reconfirmation Procedure
- Confirmation: After successfully processing the booking, a confirmation email with booking details will be sent to you.
- Re-Confirmation: All bookings has to be re-confirmed with us minimum 10 days prior to the date of arrival along with confirm arrival details. In the event there is no communication between the two parties, and no response from the client, it will be deemed cancelled and advance deposit will be retained as processing fee.
- Amendment is subject to availability of related hotels / services and can only before the reconfirmation (07 days prior to the date of arrival), Amendments cannot be made within 7 days of the date of travel.
- Amendment in Date: Travel date can be rescheduled maximum up to 60 days, from the initial date of arrival and rates or price confirmed is subject to change as it’s based on the prevailing rates and might increase due to currency fluctuation increase in the cost of fuel charges, change in any related tax structure, sudden change in hotels tariff or increase in transport cost. Any amendment beyond 60 days will be considered as cancelled and the advance deposit will be retained as per our policy.
- Amendment in Pax: In case of reduction in the number of passengers, the cost will be increased as per our tariff and the supplement for the same has to be added along with the final payment. In such cases, please note that the advance deposit for the passengers not travelling cannot be adjusted or redeemed.
- After reconfirmation: 30% of the total service cost.
- More than 21 Days prior to the Date of arrival: 70% of the of the total cost will be refunded.
- More than 15 Days prior to the Date of arrival: 30% of the of the total cost will be refunded
- Less than 10 Days prior to the time of arrival: 100% retention. No refund
Cancellation Refund will be processed within 15 days from the date of cancellation and will be refund to you only by online mode. If online mode does not work then cancellation amount will be sent to you by A/c Payee at par cheque.